Give a Financial Gift This Holiday Season
November 16, 2022
Each holiday season, we all set out to find the thoughtful gifts for our loved ones, hoping to find something that will be cherished by each for years to come. This year, instead of heading to a store or shopping online, why not turn to your bank for a gift with lasting value that will help to secure their future?
With the guidance of an expert at a trusted financial institution, you can find a gift for friends and family members of all ages that can improve their financial position, increase their financial knowledge, bring them one step closer to realizing a long- or short-term goal, or simply ensure they are better prepared for whatever the future holds.
If you’re considering a financial gift this year, we’ve compiled a list of options to consider, each guaranteed to make this holiday season happier than ever.
- Work with a financial advisor. Whether you need to create a will, examine your investments, preserve your wealth to create a legacy for your family, or protect your family with risk management solutions, having a sound investment strategy and estate plan that your loved ones understand is one of the best gifts you can give your family (and yourself).
- Start an Individual Retirement Account (IRA) for a loved one: IRAs are savings accounts with tax advantages that assist with saving and investing in the long term. They can be opened for people of all ages, including children who are in a great position to take full advantage of the contributions, which grows tax-free until the account holder retires.
- Open them a Certificate of Deposit (CD). A CD can be a great short- and long-term savings option for those looking for the peace of mind of a fixed rate and a way to get the account holder competitive interest rates.
- Refer a friend to the TrendSetters Club. Being a member of our TrendSetters Club comes with many benefits, including private social events, educational seminars, exclusive rates, and more. If you have a friend aged 50 or better who could benefit from all the perks of a membership, be sure to refer them this holiday season.
- Open a child-friendly checking account. At BayFirst, when you open a Cash Kids Club checking account for a child 12 and under they will learn and earn at the same time. In addition to a great rate, members receive a free app with games and educational resources and a bag of fun items. Help a child in your life establish a strong foundation for financial success by signing them up. It’s only $10 to open.
- Recommend BayFirst to a loved one. We hope that we are helping you reach your financial goals. If so, we’d love your help spreading the word so we can help your loved ones, too. If you have a friend or family member of any age who would benefit from banking with us, please consider sending them our way and giving them the gift of a trusted financial partner for life.
If you opt to invest in a loved one’s financial future this holiday season, be sure to talk to an expert first. Visit a banking center
, call us at 833.698.2265 or fill out the form below to get started. We cannot wait to help you cross some people off your holiday gift list with a gift that will benefit them for a lifetime.