Safe Money Habits - Zelle®
September 24, 2021
As sending money online becomes easier and more accessible than ever before, it is important to be cautious and send your hard-earned cash safely.
Whether you’re sending your best friend birthday money, paying the babysitter after they agreed to stay late on short notice, or splitting a meal with your coworker, you can trust Zelle®. Zelle® is a fast, safe, and easy way to send and receive money directly from one bank account to another – and it’s now available in your BayFirst mobile app.
Although Zelle® is secure and user-friendly, there are steps you can take to further guarantee you’re protected and that your money goes to the right person every time.
- Only send money to people you know and trust
- You should never send money online without knowing the person you are sending it to personally.
- Confirm that you have the correct mobile number or email address before sending
- Double-checking before transferring funds will help guarantee that your money is going to the right person!
- Confirm the amount before sending
- Even though you might be willing to do anything for your sister, it’s smart to make sure you are sending her the $50 you owe her, instead of an accidental $500.
When you send your money online safely, the benefits speak for themselves!
- Safe, Fast and Easy
- The days of waiting to be paid back in cash in person are over! Thanks to money transfer programs like Zelle®, you’ll be able to pay and get paid with the click of a button.
- Zelle® is free to use through your BayFirst mobile app or online banking platform!
- Available anytime and anywhere
- Gone are the days when you have to wait for business hours to access your cash.With Zelle®, you can send someone money anytime and anywhere.
Download the BayFirst mobile app today in the Apple App Store
or Google Play
and start sending money safely with Zelle®!